Ref: Sales Assistant 150423
RAW Cycles are on the lookout for an excellent Sales Assistant, who is happy to sell bikes of all descriptions, together with general duties throughout the shop.
We are a friendly local bike shop, selling all classes of bikes for kids, commuters, fun-lovers and enthusiasts. We first opened our doors in 2014, and have become one of Munster’s favourite bike shops, recommended for our outstanding customer service. We cater to all cycling disciplines including kids, families, mountain bikes, road bikes, cargo bikes & ebikes.
The Sales Assistant’s Role:
· Creating great customer relationships, advising and selling bicycles/components, delivering the very best in store experience
· Using B2B sites to assist with sales, stock enquiries and ordering (utilising staff training modules as appropriate)
· Supporting the service area during the busier times, accepting bookings for repairs and deliveries of service-related stock
· Carry out full use and functioning of the EPOS system to process orders and purchases as necessary. This will include handling cash and card payments
– accepting deliveries and booking in sales and service-related stock
– completing Cycle to Work sales/collections and associated paperwork
– maintenance of bike/accessories and bike stock, and pricing of clothing and accessories on display
– helping to ensure the showroom is maintained at a high presentation standard
– successfully navigating customer service requests
– participation with marketing initiatives and events, including social channels
Abilities, qualifications, experience, attitude:
· Ideally at least two years retail sales experience
. A good command of spoken and written English, with the ability and personality to advise and sell to our wide variety of customers.
. Willingness and initiative to identify work that needs doing in any part of the shop, and to carry this out as part of the team.
. The desire always to improve, accepting responsibility for mistakes and ensuring that they are treated as a learning opportunity.
· Permanent contract working part time or full time
· 20 days holiday a year + Bank Holidays
·Very generous staff discount on all goods bought for personal use.
Please send your CV and a covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or come in and have a chat.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications
2-5 days per week. Must be able to work Saturdays
Visit our Facebook page
Sales Assistant, sales assistant job, jobs limerick